tattoos

Senin, 28 Februari 2011

Heat Wave! (1974) - Jerry Jameson

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k458/bucketino/vlcsnap-2010-07-12-22h36m07s26.png

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

The residents of an isolated mountain town must band together to survive during a devastating heat wave.

imdb user review:
Heatwave Makes You Sweat!, 16 August 2010
10/10
Author: (climbingivy) from United States

*** This review may contain spoilers ***

I just watched this movie again last week and I forgot what a good story that it is for a made for television movie.The movie has an excellent cast.Bonnie Bedelia,Ben Murphy and Lew Ayres are excellent actors.This story reminds all of us what it is like to live in the summertime without the benefit of a good air conditioner in your home or in the car.I was reminded of what it was like when I was expecting a child in the month of August and it was miserable without air conditioning.If you want to see a good story with excellent actors then check this one out.This movie is appropriate for the entire family.I have this movie.

I'm already boliing!



Fahrenheit, not Celsius.



Sweet mother of mercy, the heat!!!



Pregnant and distressed.



Mama mia! It's an inferno!



Stampede at the grocery store.



Water rationing at the Lonesome Diner.



Have a beer... good for the baby.



Say a few syllables...



In the name of all that's holy, give me to drink!



http://www.filesonic.com/file/136186791/Heatwave.mp4

1,18Gb
no pass

1 komentar:

  1. Hi there! I was looking for this movie for ages, now I find it but can't download it because the limit for not premium is 400 MB. It is possible for you to upload it in parts, for me to be able to download it?
    I saw this movie when I was a kid and never again!
    Thanks a lot!!!

    BalasHapus

Pengikut

 

blogger templates | Blogger